SUMMER 2023 | CLUB NEUTRAL PROGRAM
TEAM TRAINING | FITNESS TRAINING | OPEN PLAY
We are EXCITED and PROUD to announce our SUMMER YOUTH DEVELOPMENT program powered by Genesis Training. This supplemental soccer program will not clash with any player's current soccer team or regular season commitments.
Robbie Anderson will direct our fitness program; NSCA CPT and Fitness Specialist, BS in Exercise Science, and a Former D1 Soccer Player at Saint Peter's University. His tenure as a strength coach, experience as a former D1 athlete, and formal education in Exercise Science make him one of the most qualified coaches to work with athletes. He was a leader on his team, one of the top soccer recruits from England, playing semi-professional soccer at a young age. His passion for developing the next generation of athletes sets his training programs apart from other personal trainers.
Genesis Training will provide elite-level training equipment & nationally certified staff for all training sessions and is designed to build speed, agility, strength & power, which will run in conjunction with sport-specific soccer training. A soccer-specific strength, conditioning & a wealth of soccer-specific knowledge to aid the individual player's off-season development.
Free - Pre & Post program testing days in weeks 1 & 7.
June 12th through July 24th, 2023
Soccer attire is a must, and all guidelines must be respected.
Kearny FC players: $175
New registrants: $250 (NON-Kearny FC player)
Team Training | Fitness Training | Open Play.
Two sessions per week.
60 minutes per group session.
One day a week of team training.
One day a week of fitness training.
Age-appropriate strength training.
Running mechanics breakdown.
Rotational power training.
Speed and agility training.
First step quickness.
SIBLING DISCOUNTS ARE PROVIDED
PLEASE REACH OUT FOR A SIBLING DISCOUNT CODE UPON REGISTRATION
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕪. ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
• Tactical and game-related practice/revisions are introduced to enable players to cope with all aspects of the game.
• Building core motor skills of balance, agility, strength, and body awareness
• Maximize ball contact time while introducing players to key components of attacking, transitioning, and defending
• Improve technical proficiency: ball mastery, passing, receiving, and ball striking
• Implementing a tactical knowledge required of the 4 points of transition
• The Player will demonstrate responsibility and team accountability
• Enhance their tactical understanding
• Fitness and dietary education