WINTER SELECT CLINIC REGISTRATION
Join the Kearny FC family and take your game to the next level!
Our Winter Select Clinic is the perfect opportunity to refine your development in a fun and competitive environment without interfering with your regular season commitments. Become a part of the thriving soccer community at Kearny FC! Elevate your skills to have a chance to compete in our Winter Select Teams, designed to keep you sharp during the off-season. We can't wait to see you on the pitch!
We aim to improve your development by creating game-like scenarios and improving decision-making, technical ability in a pressurized situation, and provides the players with more touches on the ball. The heavier ball also increases their power and confidence to take on opponents. Futsal is a powerful educational tool, driven by the technique in tight spaces and embracing an organized, tactical mindset while emphasizing opportunities for creativity. In fact, players can experience around 600% more involvement in a futsal match per player!
Our dedicated and driven coaches focus on improving the game's critical technical aspects, promoting good sportsmanship, fostering positive team chemistry, and achieving your full potential on and off the field.
With our winter select clinic at Empire Sports Training Facility starting in December, we offer high-quality coaching, state-of-the-art facilities, and a supportive community for players of all levels.
Dates: Dec 4, 2023 - Jan 17, 2023
Soccer attire is a must, and all guidelines must be respected.
Kearny FC returning players: $146
New registrants: $200 (NON-Kearny FC player)
Two sessions per week
60-minutes per group training session
Indoor winter league games at SoFive (separate cost)
Outdoor winter league games in Livingston, NJ (seperate cost)
SIBLING DISCOUNTS ARE PROVIDED.
ENHANCE. INSPIRE. IMPACT
PRIOR EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
• Tactical and game-related practice/revisions are introduced to enable players to cope with all aspects of the game.
• Building core motor skills of balance, agility, strength, and body awareness
• Maximize ball contact time while introducing players to key components of attacking, transitioning, and defending
• Improve technical proficiency: ball mastery, passing, receiving, and ball striking
• Implementing a tactical knowledge required of the 4 points of transition
• The player will demonstrate responsibility and team accountability
• Enhance their tactical understanding
Players can experience around 600% more involvement in a Futsal match!