SUMMER 2021 REGISTRATION
TEAM TRAINING | FITNESS TRAINING | OPEN PLAY
We are EXCITED and PROUD to announce our SUMMER YOUTH DEVELOPMENT season. This is a supplemental program that will not clash with any player's current team or normal season commitments. Our fitness program will be directed by Brandon Woods from PARISI SPEED SCHOOL the program is designed to give players a summer season to keep sharp and continue to train in a competitive environment over the summer.
Our aim is to improve skill development through creating game-like scenarios and improving the decision-making and technical ability in a pressurized situation. We aim to improve the key technical aspects of the game, e.g. passing, dribbling, and shooting
June 15 through August 17, 2021
Soccer attire is a must, and all guidelines must be respected.
Kearny FC players: $175. New registrants: $425 for 10 weeks.
Team Training. Fitness Training. Open Play.
60 minutes per group sessions.
Two days a week of team training.
One day a week of fitness training.
Age-appropriate strength training.
Running mechanics breakdown.
Rotational power training.
Speed and agility training.
First step quickness.
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕪. ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
• Tactical and game-related practice/revisions are introduced to enable players to cope with all aspects of the game.
• Building core motor skills of balance, agility, strength, and body awareness
• Maximize ball contact time while introducing players to key components of attacking, transitioning, and defending
• Improve technical proficiency: ball mastery, passing, receiving, and ball striking
• Implementing a tactical knowledge required of the 4 points of transition
• The Player will demonstrate responsibility and team accountability
• Enhance their tactical understanding
• Fitness and dietary education